• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When the bullets run out---Battle Sword?

Any battle sword should be long and have a one and a half or two handed grip. A one handed sword that is heavy enough for battle gives you almost no control. You can us a two handed sword one handed if they are properly designed and, with the right techniques, can be very effective in confined spaces. The Japanese Katana is a good example of this, but be warned, most of the ones available today are garbage. They are to heavy, and are made of crap steel. But, a good one is amazing. Now all you have to do is be willing to spend the money on one and learn how to use it. Just remember, after a knife fight, the looser goes to the morgue and the winner goes to the hospital.

Here's a look at a good one. Just make sure you're sitting down before you read the price. LOL

http://my-japan.jp/s_detail.asp?s_id=549&sel_sidx=00000005&sel_cate=katana

I would always get a Kukhri but not from ColdSteel..... The real Kukhris are sold online for $50-$90 plus shipping directly from Nepal. Shipping kinda kills the deal

The trick is to NEVER run out of bullets. Save the last one for yourself, if you have expended all my other ammo, there is nothing left here on this earth worth living for anyway.

i56.tinypic.com_x1ha9g.jpg

My first choice is for sure a bow. You can "fashion" you own arrows if your out of the real ones ( my brother LOVES giving me a hard time about using that word), which is not an easy undertaking but if you have no cell phones, TV, car, or VIP card for your box at the GA dome, I'll bet you'll have the time to get really good at it.

You can hunt with it.
You can keep a safe distance from your target.
You can shoot a vulture like Eli did if your one hell of a shot.

Or you can just stick with the Ice Pick.

Back
Top Bottom