• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where are my 6.5 Grendel Shooters?

I have used ballistic advantage on three kinda budget builds builds ( to me a budget build is 1000 bucks). With the right ammo they will shoot better than 1MOA. As a matter of fact they guarantee it. So if you can't find ammo that nets you 1MOA or better send it back and get another. I just ordered one of their BA Hanson barrels that are getting rave reviews. I will let you know how it goes when I put it together. With hand loads they will shoot one ragged holes. i have to say for the price they are a great value barrel. They are kinda one of those diamonds in the rough barrels.

I hand load, and look forward to your review. I did one several years ago for a friends son as a hunting rifle. Phenomenal ballistics at 800-1000 yards with the right load.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BA 16" pencil barrel with a shrouded muzzle brake and a lightweight $100 tube is all a lady needs.

Faxon pencil barrels are on sale now too.

Needs? Maybe...but in our case, my 14 year old daughter WANTS a 20-24" with a medium contour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my eye on the faxon 20"' gunner barrel. For my very last 556 upper build. Im still looking for the right dirt cheep ultralight indestructible carbon fiber tube.

I dont even need another a 6.5 but off the strength of the blue text at the bottom of the site, im placing an order
I have one of their 18" 6.5 barrels in the closet I ordered two weeks ago if you want it since they are out of stock now... I just snagged it to put back in case.
My Grendel rig is an Underground Tactical ultralight

When I bought my 6,8 arp barrel the website inventory said sold out long wait but it was only a week or two before it showed up.

Back
Top Bottom