• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where Can I shoot ????

Are you close to the I-75 Resaca Exit? Johns Mountain WMA has an outdoor range. I think its only $5.00 to park. Bring your own targets. I usually take golf balls.
Hope that helps.....

Are you close to the I-75 Resaca Exit? Johns Mountain WMA has an outdoor range. I think its only $5.00 to park. Bring your own targets. I usually take golf balls.
Hope that helps.....

I use to go there when i was in calhoun. Now its way to far since I-75 is no where by us, but thanks for the help

The yearly rate isn't that bad. I'd be a member if I lived closer. What are you looking for, someplace to be open for free?

As long as you can get in and use it, that's cheap for all you can shoot. Bullseye is $8 an hour for the first hour but you'll burn $15 in fuel getting there. Any place that's less than $12/hr is a deal these days. IMHO

I spoke with the Cedartown asst. chief of police about this not long ago. Construction is supposed to begin soon on a gun range, here in Cedartown, that will be open to the public. No telling when it will actually open, but it is in the works.

Most folks in our area, myself included, shoot on private land. Ask around, you're bound to run into someone who can take you to some family property of a hunting club.

Back
Top Bottom