• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where have all the good threads gone.......................

Is this the Mens health forum back in action? Thank God. My wife has a infection in her actual toe. Probably from the Asians who rub them. Can I get it from sucking them?
Welcome Back.

You mean sucking the Asians...? Most definitely....

Not that I know of. But we might of come to the common denominator. I have had 2 staff infections in my big toe over the past two years. The doctors have tested for diabetes and gout before saying I am healthy as a 58 year old and a staff infection both times.

I believe it might be the shower pan that I put in that doesnt drain properly. That is the common denominator, we will spray bleach every time we shower and find someone to fix it.

Wait you wernt the mens health guy were you?

Not that I know of. But we might of come to the common denominator. I have had 2 staff infections in my big toe over the past two years. The doctors have tested for diabetes and gout before saying I am healthy as a 58 year old and a staff infection both times.

I believe it might be the shower pan that I put in that doesnt drain properly. That is the common denominator, we will spray bleach every time we shower and find someone to fix it.

Wait you wernt the mens health guy were you?
Nah mens health guy was @Nonliberal

Back
Top Bottom