• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where is the list of words we can't say on this forum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad was a marine (Vietnam) have never heard the man say a cuss word never heard my mother say a cuss word.

In 2 years time my son has a god awful F bomb dropping every other word. He says it's the army mom. Ughhh
Well first I thank your dad for his service to this country and welcome home. I can't claim the same with myself nor will I try. I am Guilty of saying the F Bomb on multiple occasions but, I do hold it down around Ladies...Their are some lines that should not be crossed.

Well first I thank your dad for his service to this country and welcome home. I can't claim the same with myself nor will I try. I am Guilty of saying the F Bomb on multiple occasions but, I do hold it down around Ladies...Their are some lines that should not be crossed.

thank you sir!
I'm mommy and I will say i do slip also
he is so polite in public, but dang when he is home F bomb dropper

he came in last night, will leave Monday,

thank you sir!
I'm mommy and I will say i do slip also
he is so polite in public, but dang when he is home F bomb dropper

he came in last night, will leave Monday,
Actually not trying to tell you what to do, but rather a suggestion..First God Bless your son for his duty in service to protect our Great Country!! Sincerely I say this, now back to your situation. Think about it this way, Just a suggestion when he gets home, it is your safe harbor, that he can stand down in comfort..The kid is young and none are perfect, but I will say MOM you have done a hell of a job! Be Proud as I know you are! And continue to support him, Carry on!

Actually not trying to tell you what to do, but rather a suggestion..First God Bless your son for his duty in service to protect our Great Country!! Sincerely I say this, now back to your situation. Think about it this way, Just a suggestion when he gets home, it is your safe harbor, that he can stand down in comfort..The kid is young and none are perfect, but I will say MOM you have done a hell of a job! Be Proud as I know you are! And continue to support him, Carry on!

Thank you so much. He is my heart. Hadn't seen him since Christmas

He recently dropped his green to gold packet I am very blessed to have such a fine young man call me MOM!

The US Government spent a lot of money teaching me creative ways to express myself in a manner that would make a Subic Bay hooker blush. I try to be a good boy but occasionally things come out of my mouth that no gentile soul should ever have to hear.

The US Government spent a lot of money teaching me creative ways to express myself in a manner that would make a Subic Bay hooker blush. I try to be a good boy but occasionally things come out of my mouth that no gentile soul should ever have to hear.
You had to pick Subic Bay! You must know that was my first stop on the way to Nam....Alongapo across the perfume river of sewage was a trip...People here have no idea what true poverty is unless they see that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom