• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where to eat at Jeckyl Island

On Jekyll, The Wharf is excellent. A hidden gem is Trubuzio's. It's at the golf course. Excellent food, big portions, and great service. He also owns Sunset Grill in the shopping village whick is a great lunch spot. Zachary's is also very good. If you want a chill place with a view sit at the outside bar at Tortuga Jacks. Great view of the ocean. Their food is just OK but an adult beverage at the bar looking over the ocean makes it better. As others said, shrimp and grits at Driftwood Bistro are fantastic. Also, their fried okra is killer. They fry the entire pod.

Another vote for B&J's for the shrimp and oysters!
Zachary's is A+
The love shack aint bad either.
The Beachouse is pretty good.
Tortuga Jacks was horrible when we ate there.

We like the Wharf on Jekyll, get some beautiful sunsets on the deck there.
Many quality seafood restaurants on St. Simons. Can’t really go wrong at any one. Our opinion, most reasonable, largest servings, properly cooked seafood first choice is Iguana’s in the village. Don’t let the look of the place fool you.
Plus, they’ve got a free soft-serve ice cream bar for dessert.
Agreed!

Heading to Jekyll in a few weeks.
What are some good local spots for seafood and other types too.
You really should give the Pork chop sandwich a try at Willies Weenie Wagon in Brunswick. Also B & J's seafood if you like fried seafood. Perfection at a very reasonable price. Right down the road in Darien is Skippers Fish Camp (right on the water) for very good seafood broiled fried or blackened. Skippers is a little bit higher priced than B & J's but I would make a point to try both. Two way fish camp on 17 near Darien is nice for the on the water lunch outing. Nat's Landing on St Simons is good for lunch if you're on St. Simons at lunch time. I haven't been to Jekyll in several years so I'm not sure about dining on Jekyll Island.

Back
Top Bottom