• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where to get a replacement trailer axle?

I'm redoing the carpet in the bunks. Getting rid of the rust, fixing it replacing the axle. Etc etc

You’ll need to know the axle length and other certain measurements

I had my trailer axle replaced by Hooper Trailer

Maybe they have a place near you

You’ll need to know the axle length and other certain measurements

I had my trailer axle replaced by Hooper Trailer

Maybe they have a place near you
I don't want to measure anything. I want them to measure and order me the right one. I do not trust myself with a tape measure.

Is the axle bent? If not, why not just replace the bearings/seals? That grease doesn't mean the axle is bad, it's just gone past the seal.

Is there any stamping on the trailer frame to the brand of trailer and/or GVWR? I know you said you don't trust your measuring, but the only ones you need are center to center of spring width and hub face to hub face. That with axle rating and diameter would get you what you need. Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse.

Is there any stamping on the trailer frame to the brand of trailer and/or GVWR? I know you said you don't trust your measuring, but the only ones you need are center to center of spring width and hub face to hub face. That with axle rating and diameter would get you what you need. Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse.
Don't forget the drop on the axle. . . .I am not going to use my measurements. I know better.

So, no choice but to measure and have an axle made. The springs that came with it didn't fit so I had to order different springs, and an axle flip kit to put the axle where it needed to be.
Turned out ok. I'm going to try to tighten the carpet on the one bunk. It's for sale if anyone wants it. 21' pontoon boat trailer.
IMG_20180502_181013316_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180502_181020930.jpg

Here u go

AF Trailers in Marietta will fix u right up. Only problem is they are really good. And decent pricing. They will have your axel in stock most likely. But because their good, they also get busy. May have to drop off for a few. Pm me if u need any more details.

e57095b088893f3ae1773a05c517a6e5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom