Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Polaris

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • Can am

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
i got two arctic cat atv's. got one new in 2012 and the second one i got used. never had any problems with either. both are used on the farm. i work them hard and the grandkids play them hard. all i ever done to them is oil changes.

What are we looking at here? Bike is in neutral, going zero mikes an hour. Power steering light on, waiting to be started. Transmission in low.

Coolant temp is low. Let it warm uo a bit and it will change.
I was wondering if the ATV was I’m Lo and needed to be shifted into neutral to start.

Love my Polaris Sportsman 570...son does too. Fast, strong as hell, and will tackle almost any terrain...especially with the Kenda Bear Claws.

IMG_0077.JPG

IMG_3361.PNG

Had several traded up each time, they are the company that also makes Polaris, no trouble over the years. Unless the competition has now made theirs a true 4 wheel drive, is Canam, and Polaris, all the others are only 3 wheel drive.
What about the fact that they are belt driven

You lose 1.5 % with direct drive, yes belts lose 1.5% - 2.25%, however, belts are much less expensive to
replace, we have had Hond's and there are places in swamps they just can not handle, we have good experience with our purchases.

You have had good experiences with your Honda's, so that why there are so many choices to choose from.
Glad you are happy with your choice...

Back
Top Bottom