• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

which new ar should i get?

gonna start putting some cash aside for a new ar and was wondering which would give me the best bang for my buck?

have owned a bush carbon 15 and db15. and loved both. but it's time for a new one and wanna keep it under $750

which one would give me the best value and stay in that price range? used or new doesn't matter

heard about the s&w sporter that ga gun store has for $550. have never shot it, anybody have one and can compare it to the bush or db at all?

I'd have two of the PSA AR's before I spent $1000-$1200 on a higher end AR. I have several of the mid length machine gun steel barrel uppers on the blemished magpul lowers... They are GREAT! The only regret is I didn't buy a dozen of them at Christmas during their sale.

i was originally going to go that route, but none of the reviews i read and saw on youtube had nothing good to say about the build. since it was going to be my hd ar, i didn't want to take a chance of it messing up

None? I saw several videos of exactly saying that. I don't expect a $500 AR to replace anything I have, but it can't be terrible.

Back
Top Bottom