• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

which new ar should i get?

PEW PEW, MERICA!!!!!

Actually Ford has come a long way in recent years. Only American based car company who's product I would buy. 'Cept maybe a Vette.

Yeah, Ford got rid of the crack head engineers from the late 80's early 90's... Ever worked on a fox body? Crackheadery at its finest.

Yeah, Ford got rid of the crack head engineers from the late 80's early 90's... Ever worked on a fox body? Crackheadery at its finest.

Fortunately, no! My dad and older brother are Chevy guys. Novas Camaros 55's. Mostly I got to hold the light - no not there damnit!! Over here so I can see the ****ing bolt head!!! - and hand wrenches - I said a line wrench, idiot, not an open end wrench!!!, - while they did the real work. Learned a lot but still only 10% of what they are capable of.

And of course, I have owned VW's, Nissans and Hondas -gaddang Jap cars and all the metric bull**** on them!! - so that has always been an issue when working on my cars with them.

Classic also sells MMC AR's. I got an MMC upper and am very please with it.
No it's not a 5-$600 upper but it looks nice and came complete.

yes i saw that, that's why i asked. saw the bear arsenal and mmc for the same price. and for just under $650 you can get one that comes with red dot rectical, carry handle, hard case, and 4 pmags

i was able to get a dpms oracle from my LGS for right at $600 out the door. no optics, no sights, but it did have forward assist and dust cover. the quality of the metal was a good bit better than what i have seen on other ars in that same price range. did i do alright?

i'd like to put on a holo sight and quad rails. what are good cheap ones?

Back
Top Bottom