• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which one of

16000379_0.jpg

You do realize the confederate flag is a DEMOCRAT battle flag right? Are you a democrat looking to restore slavery? You do realize democrats are responsible for some of the world greatest atrocities like mass abortion.

Your avatar says you want to restore that.
Okay, you got my attention. Does this mean the south was democratic and the Yankees were Republicans? President Regan will always be the best we've ever had.

Okay, you got my attention. Does this mean the south was democratic and the Yankees were Republicans? President Regan will always be the best we've ever had.
You know I love you man but yes at the time the Southerners were predominately democrats and Abraham Lincoln was a Republican along with most all northerners.

Democrats have and always will be the worst part of our American history. A lot of southerners were just poor dirt farmers and I respect that they were fighting for a cause they thought they believed in but they were led astray by a bunch of greedy ****ing democrat slave owners.

It is called the war of Northern aggression (PSYOP for the masses) There are many reasons used to fight that war but mainly it was to defend rich southern democrats way of life.

You know I love you man but yes at the time the Southerners were predominately democrats and Abraham Lincoln was a Republican along with most all northerners.

Democrats have and always will be the worst part of our American history. A lot of southerners were just poor dirt farmers and I respect that they were fighting for a cause they thought they believed in but they were led astray by a bunch of greedy ****ing democrat slave owners.
But the war wasn't over slavery. Democrats of that era were no different than Republicans of this era.
Had the south won the war, we would not be a free country, which is what the Democrats of today are trying to achieve. My family, until my generation were Democrats and most of the remaining that are older have switched to being republican. All of the people I know who lived during the depression, blame the Republicans. I only keep my flag posted cause I like it, but if it still represents the Democrats of today I'll toss it in the trash! Times have flip flopped and what was is and what is was...

But the war wasn't over slavery. Democrats of that era were no different than Republicans of this era.
Had the south won the war, we would not be a free country, which is what the Democrats of today are trying to achieve. My family, until my generation were Democrats and most of the remaining that are older have switched to being republican. All of the people I know who lived during the depression, blame the Republicans. I only keep my flag posted cause I like it, but if it still represents the Democrats of today I'll toss it in the trash! Times have flip flopped and what was is and what is was...
The war was over "Northern aggression" a PSYOP The people running the show directing the masses were democrat slave owners. They were elitists then just as they are elitists now. Protecting their way of life on the backs of poor southerners.

Back
Top Bottom