• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which vette to buy?

Which car?

• Total voters
Whatever I get will have to be MUCH faster than my wifes g37 4 door sedan. I would only own a 96 grand sport or c4 ZR1 if I had Jay Lenos money and wanted to stare at them. C4s SUCK!

alot of people think like that correct. personally i would buy a 95 camaro with a
blown motor before a 95 corvette,but guys that can turn wrenches can be picky
choosey. the thing to do with that car would be a motor swap ahem

I don't have the time nor the skill to work on stuff. I want to turn the key and drive with Zero repairs. I prefer 500+ horsepower because I have daily driven 500+ and I miss it terribly.

I don't have the time nor the skill to work on stuff. I want to turn the key and drive with Zero repairs. I prefer 500+ horsepower because I have daily driven 500+ and I miss it terribly.
thats cool brotha. im more a fan of the doctor, lawyer,astronaut that
gets smoked by a junkyard POS

thats cool brotha. im more a fan of the doctor, lawyer,astronaut that
gets smoked by a junkyard POS
I've been there done that. Wasted tons of money doing it. Here is my old truck. I sold the turbo kit before I sold it to Casey so he returboed it and spent some time tuning it to get it where it was. He was out running GTRs and everything else on the street.
I am not sure if he still has it as he has been killing the drag strip with a 240 ls swapped with a monster turbo.

And you still want to drive a Chevy? " Zero repairs" Not going to happen.... You might have better luck w/ a GT-R.
I'm cheap mother****er. GTrs that are reasonably priced need transmissions. They are **** to drive, I hear. I have not driven one yet but I have wanted a vette since the early 90s when a guy in a zr1 got arrested for eluding state troopers in south Alabama.
In 1997 or 1998 I saw a c5 convertible and fell in love.

I've been there done that. Wasted tons of money doing it. Here is my old truck. I sold the turbo kit before I sold it to Casey so he returboed it and spent some time tuning it to get it where it was. He was out running GTRs and everything else on the street.
I am not sure if he still has it as he has been killing the drag strip with a 240 ls swapped with a monster turbo.

is that paradise drag strip?

Back
Top Bottom