• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

White boys and football! Go GEORGIA!

Thankfully I was raised where there was no excuses. It was always white or black, right or wrong, no grey no maybes. When 13% of the population commits over 50% of the homicides in the US we might have a problem.
What is sad that you can’t even brag on a couple of white guys, Without it being turned into some Kinda hate! We. Are a sad , doomed to die country! Can you imagine what this thread would’ve turned into if I had bragged on some non color of person!

1672696292436.gif

What is sad that you can’t even brag on a couple of white guys, Without it being turned into some Kinda hate! We. Are a sad , doomed to die country! Can you imagine what this thread would’ve turned into if I had bragged on some non color of person!

You felt the need to point out that they were white, like anyone else couldnt tell for some reason. Or that it was just some kind of big deal to you. I dont understand your motives. Good athletes are just that, nothing more. Being a good person goes beyond your sports ability, or color.

what's really sad is you look at Bennett and Duggan and what you see is the color of their skin. Not only is it what you see, but it matters to you, matters to you enough to start a thread on the internet. You don't see any of the stuff that makes them great quarterbacks, what you see is they are white boys in a sea of brown people. Bigotry and racism have never been part of what makes a country successful, in fact, they have been the cause of many of our nation's tribulations.

I wish the small-minded racist southern democrats would go back to the democrat party where they belong. They would love it there, they get to enslave brown people and kill their babies by the millions. Instead, they ignorantly cast their ballots for the party of Lincoln, because some other small-minded puke told them Republicans are racist.

I am tired of being associated with small brain jackasses simply because I believe in small government and constitutional adherence.

So much ignorance in this thread.

I’m not and have never been proud of my skin color or anyone else’s for that matter. I’m grateful, very grateful I am an American. I’m grateful absolutely grateful that I understand and can see my fellow neighbors are truly my brothers and sisters no matter what color they are.

A few years ago we saw an extraordinary thing happen between two incredible quarterbacks. Both class acts. Tagovailoa and Hurts. If you missed that or couldn’t see it because they happened not to be your preferred skin color then I feel so sorry for you.

Now Uncle Bill, if you are just drunk and messing around, put the liquor down, go to church and try and be better.

Back
Top Bottom