• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

White House Petition to Stop any legislation that will ban "assualt weapons"

How many signed up for this petition?

• Total voters
I was being sarcastic, I am a member of the NRA and have a CCW so I am sure I would already be on a list.

That was not just directed towards your comment I have had many conversations with people about signing or joining a group like NRA GA carry and all i hear is i'll be on a list just gets my blood boiling when I see people sitting on the side lines cause they have no balls. I look at all these pro gun groups as our 1st line of defense before it goes to the point of no return

That was not just directed towards your comment I have had many conversations with people about signing or joining a group like NRA GA carry and all i hear is i'll be on a list just gets my blood boiling when I see people sitting on the side lines cause they have no balls. I look at all these pro gun groups as our 1st line of defense before it goes to the point of no return

I totally agree, as for being on "the list" I am not too worried about it because I have no faith that they could efficiently keep track of or enforce that stuff...

I totally agree, as for being on "the list" I am not too worried about it because I have no faith that they could efficiently keep track of or enforce that stuff...
I will sign any of them, Put me on the list I dont give a ****, every body that ever bought a gun through an ffl is on it.
So dont get chicken **** now.

If the army cant even keep track of a piece of equipment the govt wont be able to keep track of people on a list lol... speaking from experience on the army thing

Unfortunately.. I don't think the govt. actually takes any of those petitions seriously.
The program (petitions section of the gov. website rather, was added by the obama administration) is the same one in which when obama was re-elected, has 120k+ votes for texas to succeed from the union. The whitehouse is supposed to give a response after 25k votes, but texas' petition has had that since the day it was created and they haven't made any comments towards it yet.

I honestly feel like it is just some more democratic bull **** by their administration as an attempt to make us feel like they care about our opinions.

Nonetheless, I signed the petition, just as I did several others.

I thought this was a good one as well:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...president-until-fiscal-cliff-avoided/s3djhn29
oh, and this.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...rset-county-maryland-disaster-relief/k1vL9vyQ

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom