• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who Actually Went to the College They Are a Fan of?

Did you or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did and I banged a cheerleader. What do I win? I also had time to go fight a war while you college only boys were smoking weed and not getting laid.

Appalachian State for undergrad and UGA for grad school.

I don't keep up with App St as much as I would like. It's hard getting up there for games and they're rarely on TV.

I didn't go to UGA, but grew up cheering for them because my Dad was a huge fan. Over time I developed my own love for the team. I had several friends and a girlfriend from highschool that went there after we graduated, so I spent a lot of time in Athens between the ages of 18-22. My grandfather was a season ticket holder for years and I have been to many games. So, yes it is possible to be a "real" fan of a college football team even if you didn't attend school there. For those of you who believe otherwise, what would be your criteria for being a fan of a professional sports team?

I didn't go to UGA, but grew up cheering for them because my Dad was a huge fan. Over time I developed my own love for the team. I had several friends and a girlfriend from highschool that went there after we graduated, so I spent a lot of time in Athens between the ages of 18-22. My grandfather was a season ticket holder for years and I have been to many games. So, yes it is possible to be a "real" fan of a college football team even if you didn't attend school there. For those of you who believe otherwise, what would be your criteria for being a fan of a professional sports team?

My criteria would be having to little brain activity.

Your hometown pro team.

Back
Top Bottom