• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who can custom load for me

You really can't trust published velocity numbers as every gun is different.

This thread made me check a load a few minutes ago. Published velocity is 850 fps. I got a consistent 750fps.

That is why I was asking if you have a chrono, it is very possible walmart has what you want sitting on the shelf.

LICENSED CUSTOM AMMO:

RCR CUSTOM AMMUNITION LLC.
ADVANCED BULLETS
35 SPRUILL BRIDGE ROAD
TEMPLE, GA. 30179
PHONE 770-562-5060

GREG ASHWORTH
GINGER ASHWORTH
RICHARD ASHWORTH

100 YARD OUTDOOR RANGE
NEW & USED GUNS

just a simple suggestion, the rest is up to you...

Independent Ammo, Cairo GA might be a possibility.

I bought some 45/70 Gov't loads from them years ago. I think they might do it for you. He was running CAMDEX macines but might be open to running a small lot of custom ammunition for you.

Another vendor local to me might be able to supply you. Email your requirements to viobarta@yahoo.com and see if he can help you. They are a nice couple that set up at the local gun shows.

Barta.jpg

I talked to Independent Guns & Ammo Sales, LLC at the little Farmer's Market show this weekend. He can load your ammunition to your specs.

Call Denny Powell (229) 378-8192. He's in Cairo, GA. I have purchased his 45/70 Gov't loads (cowboy) before I was set up to load them and his ammunition is of good quality and price.

Pretty sure it's more than just liability. Don't think the ATF allows private individuals to manufacture and sell ammunition without the proper licensing.

Yeah, ATF frowns on private individuals manufacturing ammo and selling it to strangers.

However, maybe if you offered to bring over pizza and beer to a newfound friend's house one rainy Saturday afternoon, said friend would help you reload some 9mm using the brass and bullets you provide, using the friend's loading bench and equipment.
Just sayin'.

I can't be the friend. I sold all my reloading stuff 20 years ago when imported ammo from former communist countries was dirt cheap.

Back
Top Bottom