• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who Dat

That game alone is enough reason to show that refs 100% "influence" the outcome.
But....but....but....was it "dramatic"? Was there much on line? Did each team have a reason to win? Were there "big plays"? Were there "story lines" to keep you engaged? ;)
I honestly can't believe people STILL watch that theatre. :tsk:

But....but....but....was it "dramatic"? Was there much on line? Did each team have a reason to win? Were there "big plays"? Were there "story lines" to keep you engaged? ;)
Cracks me up how people stop watching for one season and then act like they can't believe anyone would watch anymore. You watched for 30 years, 1 year off ain't that long.

I'm not sure it was dramatic. It was pretty unbelievable more than anything. They penalize the Falcons 3 plays in a row so it's 1st and 40! They also waived off a PI on Julio that certainly swayed the outcome of the game. I watch the theatre as something to do with my Dad, but those are about the only games I watch nowadays.

Cracks me up how people stop watching for one season and then act like they can't believe anyone would watch anymore. You watched for 30 years, 1 year off ain't that long.
Ha! Not hardly. I watched the saints when they were on TV about half the time over the last 5 years or so. Can't swear but its possible I didn't watch a handful if games in the 90s. Growing up in La you are supposed to be a Saints fan. Sort of like Ga and the Falcons. Watching the inexplicable losses in the last two minutes eventually requires swallowing the red pill. I may have watched them live 3 times in my life. Once here just to see the Falcon fans long faces. Its honestly my only interest. Watching people get upset over the "loss" of a team that could care less about them and have zero loyalty to their city. We all have to find our entertainment somewhere. :)

Back
Top Bottom