• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who Dat

It always goes for the Saints referee wise and everyone can see that, but that was a monster shot Brees took last night

It was, but it was clean in every sense. Brees is 6' tall (if that), and the defensive player never even hit his head. Protecting the players has gone overboard and is now changing the outcome of games. Don't get me wrong, I have no love for the 49ers either, but I'm sick of seeing Brees throw punts in the air and his 8' tall receivers making circus catches all the time. I'm a little bitter after the way UGA and the Falcons are playing this year! :)

It was, but it was clean in every sense. Brees is 6' tall (if that), and the defensive player never even hit his head. Protecting the players has gone overboard and is now changing the outcome of games. Don't get me wrong, I have no love for the 49ers either, but I'm sick of seeing Brees throw punts in the air and his 8' tall receivers making circus catches all the time. I'm a little bitter after the way UGA and the Falcons are playing this year! :)
:amen: i agree whole heartedly there, you know Georgia should of won saturday that was luck and who knows other than injuries are killing the falcons

dude from sf looked at the ref and made the fair catch motion ref didn't show him so he laid the hit lol :boink: back at ya

i don't see where he looked to the ref, he was 20 yards straight in front of him with an unobstructed view before he hit him.....he just wasnt paying attention?:noidea:

In hindsight the SF guy later thought...well he did just stand there after he caught the ball guess that should of been a clue.

Back
Top Bottom