• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who do you guys use for car insurance?

Worth shopping around. Usually check out state farm, progressive & one or two others.

State Farm aren't always the cheapest, but if close I've been sticking with them. Had a couple of claims over the years and they've always settled quickly and without any fuss.

State farm for everything. Vehicle, home owners, personal articles policy ( guns and valuables) and whatever else. Once you establish yourself with them they are the best. You have to be careful with some of these cheesy outfits. My best friend's wife owns a State Farm agency in dawsonville Carla Boutin State Farm agency. My best friend is named Charles and he works there you can call him and he'll give you the rundown. Some of these slack agencies are just refusing to pay for claims. State Farm pays out quick and without a lot of hassle. The last name is pronounced as ( Bu-tan ).
State Farm said they couldn’t insure me at this time 🤷‍♂️ You swerve to miss one dog…

State farm for everything. Vehicle, home owners, personal articles policy ( guns and valuables) and whatever else. Once you establish yourself with them they are the best. You have to be careful with some of these cheesy outfits. My best friend's wife owns a State Farm agency in dawsonville Carla Boutin State Farm agency. My best friend is named Charles and he works there you can call him and he'll give you the rundown. Some of these slack agencies are just refusing to pay for claims. State Farm pays out quick and without a lot of hassle. The last name is pronounced as ( Bu-tan ).
Any relation to Gerald "Hook" Boutin?? :yo:

Usaa, 10 years i have been with them, kinda sucks. my BMW got totaled and I had to pay my deductible to get it but they gave me market value + 20%. Want someone who offers that as an option
As long as you’re the one that has USAA… Them’s the dirtiest, rottenest , stall game players in the business. 3 times I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with those rats. It would have been 4 but I bought the homie’s truck instead of going through the process (ruled daughter’s fault) . Anyone looking for a 1994 Nissan D21 2wd that runs killer but only get’s 1st and 2nd gear (manual) , and needs a little driver’s front body work Cheap ?? I already made my money back on insurance. Farm Bureau for the win in Bartow County imo as long as you haven’t ticked off any “Elites” haha. No victims here, just call’em as they are.

Worth shopping around. Usually check out state farm, progressive & one or two others.

State Farm aren't always the cheapest, but if close I've been sticking with them. Had a couple of claims over the years and they've always settled quickly and without any fuss.
Had them (State Farm)until they fixed one side of my roof… the wrong side bahaha. I kept telling them the storm came in from the east, where all the shingles were missing. I’ve bout give up on looking around, seems nobody has any integrity.

Back
Top Bottom