• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who do you guys use for car insurance?

Had them (State Farm)until they fixed one side of my roof… the wrong side bahaha. I kept telling them the storm came in from the east, where all the shingles were missing. I’ve bout give up on looking around, seems nobody has any integrity.

Interesting, had the roof replaced and the roofer thought he could write it up so they'd pay 50%, they didn't blink and paid 100%.

Seconded on AutoOwners. We have all of our stuff with them. We've only had a handful of claims over two decades of using them, and they've generally been excellent. The auto side of their business is not quite as good as the homeowners, but still very good overall.

We've also had the same insurance agency for 30+ years, and they work hard to find ways to creatively reduce the bill and/or provide additional benefits.

Clark Howard just did an article on how you should get new auto insurance quoted every couple of years.

As mentioned above, most companies will give new customers a discounted rate on the assumption that they will be too lazy to switch after they raise it a couple of times.

State Farm and Allstate sucks!!! Of course about every two years I have to shop. Went to Geico last year and was $800 cheaper a year on my wife’s car and my truck. I just moved my motorcycle to them because they were $1300.00 cheaper than HD.

State Farm. I pay $465 a month for:

2022 Silverado RST Z71
2022 Mustang GT Performance Pack
2022 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R
2022 Ducati Monster+
2022 Triumph Speed Twin 1200
2023 Yamaha MT-10

For 6 new vehicles, that's what I pay. I have looked at GEICO and Progressive... I have friends that sell insurance or "know a guy" and nobody could even get in the parking lot of the ballpark of what State Farm is charging me...

Back
Top Bottom