Who else struggles with pizza?

I love pizza! Used to be a favorite food of mine. My body just can't seem to handle it like it used to. It doesn't matter where I get it from. Chain restaurants, privately owned restaurants, store bought... It all seems to have the same affect. Hence why I'm posting after 2:30 in the morning :). I'm afraid I'm gonna have to give it up. Tired of the pepto song, "nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea, yay Pepto Bismol!" Anybody else have this problem? :)

Not now but when I was much younger I ended up in the ER after eating some pizza. Turns out I had a bleeding peptic ulcer in my stomach. After spending over a week in the hospital with IV's and them pumping blood out of my stomach I quit eating pizza and ALL spicy foods for years. I can pretty much eat anything I want now with no problem. I hope that's not what your experiencing cause it really sucked bad.

No, can't say I do. But as a type one diabetic pizza is equivalent to suicide, love it but damn, I near have to shoot a whole vial to knock down my bg when I eat it, But I still eat it.

My oldest son is type 1 diabetic, he absolutely loves pizza. He just limits himself to two slices at a time. He wasn't diagnosed with it till he was 26 and damn near died from it in 2006. That made a HUGE impression on him and he totally changed his way of life & eating habits, now he can eat just about anything he wants but just in moderation.

A tablespoon of Braggs raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar in a glass of water will take care of any issues...heartburn, indigestion, acid reflux, etc.

Luckily I don't have any issues but I've seen that mentioned and people swear by it.

^ This should help you. I also cook a lot of homemade pizza which ends up being healthier, tastes better most of the time, and it won't be as hard on the stomach. I ain't giving up my pizza or tacos.

But definitely get the Braggs ACV, and take between 1 - 2 tablespoons each day mixed with water or whatever. You have to take it every day to see results, but it should help you.

My favorite type of Pizza...

www.tarasmulticulturaltable.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_08_whi9060b22963ac2ca059d949c35e3387c0.jpg

I love good Homemade Chili, but it doesn't love me.. But I still eat it and complain until the next bowl, like Cop with a Donut Mmmmmm:hungry:
Good meaty chili with some shredded extra sharp cheddar ,jalapeño rings and a few dashes of hot sauce .....gimme some crackers or even tortilla chips and its on like donkey Kong :hungry:

Back
Top Bottom