Who else struggles with pizza?

Good meaty chili with some shredded extra sharp cheddar ,jalapeño rings and a few dashes of hot sauce .....gimme some crackers or even tortilla chips and its on like donkey Kong :hungry:
Fritos and a Vidiala chopped up with Cheese, and a little beer poured in, Lord, I'm getting heart burn thinking of it:very_drunk:

I love pizza! Used to be a favorite food of mine. My body just can't seem to handle it like it used to. It doesn't matter where I get it from. Chain restaurants, privately owned restaurants, store bought... It all seems to have the same affect. Hence why I'm posting after 2:30 in the morning :). I'm afraid I'm gonna have to give it up. Tired of the pepto song, "nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea, yay Pepto Bismol!" Anybody else have this problem? :)

mabey,u just ate to much?when I eat pizza I eat way to much,theres a chemical in the dough that makes u keep eating,i now limit myself to 2 slices,my fav is spinach and tomato

http://foodbabe.com/2014/03/23/if-youve-ever-eaten-pizza-before-this-will-blow-your-mind/

It may be the gluten. Order a non gluten from dominoes. See what happens
It will take a week or two to see results, gluten and possibly being lactose sensitive would be my first guess.

I went totally gluten free a few years ago and it sucked! After 9 months I was able to shock my body so I could handle small amounts of gluten , beer, and certain cheeses

Good Luck

It will take a week or two to see results, gluten and possibly being lactose sensitive would be my first guess.

I went totally gluten free a few years ago and it sucked! After 9 months I was able to shock my body so I could handle small amounts of gluten , beer, and certain cheeses

Good Luck
It's sucks! But you do feel better, less bloated and more energetic.

Back
Top Bottom