• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who got drawn for what quota hunts

If any of y’all get drawn for either hunt that I got let’s meet up, probably camp at Joe Kurz and get a cabin at hard labor creek.

Have you hunted at Hard Labor before? This will be my first time going there. I had a ton of points put up from the last 10 years so I figured I would put them to use!
Yep, I got drawn for the very first hunt they ever had. It was an good hunt. I'll have to see if the rules have changed but on that first hunt you had to take a doe and check it in before you were allowed to take a buck. The first 7 deer I saw were bucks and 2 were BIG,I mean BIG. I shot a doe the second morning in the rain and never saw another buck I could shoot. When I drug the doe out to the truck there was a 10 pointer standing 30 yds from my truck. All I could do was watch him. My luck I guess

Yep, I got drawn for the very first hunt they ever had. It was an good hunt. I'll have to see if the rules have changed but on that first hunt you had to take a doe and check it in before you were allowed to take a buck. The first 7 deer I saw were bucks and 2 were BIG,I mean BIG. I shot a doe the second morning in the rain and never saw another buck I could shoot. When I drug the doe out to the truck there was a 10 pointer standing 30 yds from my truck. All I could do was watch him. My luck I guess
Man that’s awesome, I think we’re going to get a cabin for a couple of nights during the hunt. My better half @Anniegetyourguns and me will be staying for a couple of nights.

Back
Top Bottom