Who has a factory DD MK18?

I personally own one and have been very happy with it. I shoot it both with and without my Specwar 556 on it but prefer shooting with the can for the reduction in felt recoil and noise. Overall I think they're great for their $1400+/- retail price point.

I personally own one and have been very happy with it. I shoot it both with and without my Specwar 556 on it but prefer shooting with the can for the reduction in felt recoil and noise. Overall I think they're great for their $1400+/- retail price point.

Anything you'd consider over it? Not worried bout price point

Well you said you wanted direct impingement and not another gas piston operated rifle, I assume 556 caliber, and you mentioned specifically a 10" bbl so while there are other factory built options you have thinned the heard of choices down a tad.

I only carry the MK18 as it has met all the criteria my customers have requested in the past. If your looking for various in stock options I'd contact Jake at Quiet Riot Firearms or Rich at Cherokee Gun and Pawn and see what they might have in stock or even try Bryan at Dobbs Defense who could just build your a SBR to your exact specs.

Last edited:
Well you said you wanted direct impingement and not another gas piston operated rifle, I assume 556 caliber, and you mentioned specifically a 10" bbl so while there are other factory built options you have thinned the heard of choices down a tad.

I only carry the MK18 as it has met all the criteria my customers have requested in the past. If your looking for various in stock options I'd contact Jake at Quiet Riot Firearms or Rich at Cherokee Gun and Pawn and see what they might have in stock or even try Bryan at Dobbs Defense who could just build your a SBR to your exact specs.

I didn't even think about calling dobbs!

Back
Top Bottom