• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has debated on selling an AR during the panic?

Just wondering who has debated on selling the 1 AR they may have now and buying one again later when the bottom drops out...

...I've been struggling..... I've taken the pics but...... That's as far as it went lol...

...Well I have an older one from during the first ban and want a new one with better optics and such..... Can hit 100 yards with iron sights (not dead center,but core shots) but want to do better. I would build a different upper if I could right now but that's not gonna happen any time soon....

...Like I told pass. I don't need the money....but I need the money all the time for more expensive things I want lol...

Well, keep posting, you almost have your ad written. ;)

Seriously, there has been much drama in two months about price gougers, whiners, ARs, magazines, and ammo - but the most entertaining thing by far have been the folks who desperately wanted to cash in their AR but were also scared of being labelled a price gouger buy the ODT herd. The number of folks looking for permission to sell from their ODT family has been funny to watch.

the people that just now thought of buying a AR would have to pay a very high price for any of my several!!! my theory also is that the idiots that give there guns up to a guy buy back will make it easy for me to find people to work in my garden one day......

I traded mine for pre panic value to another member that traded me for fair market value weapons.

I don't see the need to gouge for something that was 1/2 the price a week earlier.

I can always get another one at a realistic price if I am patient.

Back
Top Bottom