• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has debated on selling an AR during the panic?

I sold one of mine for a little over double what I had in it. Would I have sold it if it was my only AR? No. It was nice to get some extra cash for one of my extras though. I say sell if you need the $$, if not just keep it.
Like I told pass. I don't need the money....but I need the money all the time for more expensive things I want lol

Like I told pass. I don't need the money....but I need the money all the time for more expensive things I want lol

I gotcha. I ended up getting an SKS, and another PSA 16" upper with the profit. Plus I kept the knights armament quadrail, and Eotech that came with the upper I sold. I guess I really got a free quad rail, Eotech, 16" upper and SKS out of the deal...I was pleased.

I debate selling the one I have every day. But I guess I also decide not to every day. Also that if I sold it I would get a bolt action in 556 and could shoot forever with all the ammo I've stored up over the years.

I gotcha. I ended up getting an SKS, and another PSA 16" upper with the profit. Plus I kept the knights armament quadrail, and Eotech that came with the upper I sold. I guess I really got a free quad rail, Eotech, 16" upper and SKS out of the deal...I was pleased.

well let's work out a deal on that "Free" upper you got lol

Back
Top Bottom