• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has sent money to the NRA?

yellowhammer

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
16   0
Reaction score
The list goes on and on of threads where we whine at one another about gun control.How many have sent the NRA a little extra money for the war chest?I did.If it wasn`t for the NRA,we would be like Europe,concerning weapons.No other organization has gone to bat for us like the NRA.No other organization has succeeded in keeping our 2nd Amendment rights intact.Others have helped,like GCO,but the NRA has the most clout nationally.I worked hard for 4 hours to earn the extra donation I sent them.I would have had no problem spending the money on ammo,gas to go hunting,or a night out,so why not use it where I will see the benefits for years to come?If you are not in the NRA,don`t like the NRA,then don`t ***** to me about what`s happening in Washington.I don`t open all the mail NRA sends me.I don`t have to.Once in a while I open one,may or may not reply to it,but I always renew every year and send some extra once in a while.Those of us who support the NRA are carrying the load for those who don`t.Like a man said in another thread once,here,"Put your money where your mouth is".

Just got my membership renewal pack in today's mail. Will send additional money Monday. Not that I couldn't spend it somewhere else, but that is the best investment in maintaining our freedom.

The New York law was passed in the state legislature. NRA works at the Federal level. Too bad NY doesn't have an organization as effective as GCO to represent them at the state level. I support GCO as well.

I had almost three years left on my membership but went ahead an upgraded to a Life Membership. Have also started to add a buck for the NRA to my online orders where they make the option available. Also joined Georgia Carry.

Back
Top Bottom