• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has sent money to the NRA?

I have an always do, I get regular emails asking and thanking for the support. offer to send gift's and I always decline because the money needs to go for other things.

Why? They did nothing for New York!

I'll prolly get an infraction for this but f*** it...dude, seriously, ur a straight up jackass...Ive seen a cpl of ur posts and I dont know if ur just f'ing around or what but u make some ignorant comments...the other night with jdgreenberg I had to bite my tongue but now asking "why" support the NRA...seriously? wtf are u thinking man? "Why" send money to fight for ur 2nd amendment right?? Id rather send money to an organization that fights for my rights than to a gov't thats trying to take them away! Seriously...

Sorry for jackin ur thread yellowhammer...Im done, infractionize me Steve

I had been thinking about joining for a while now and last night I finally joined. I'm proud that I joined but I hope they can and will do something for our 2nd amendment rights and not allow the government to take what is rightfully ours.

I'll prolly get an infraction for this but f*** it...dude, seriously, ur a straight up jackass...Ive seen a cpl of ur posts and I dont know if ur just f'ing around or what but u make some ignorant comments...the other night with jdgreenberg I had to bite my tongue but now asking "why" support the NRA...seriously? wtf are u thinking man? "Why" send money to fight for ur 2nd amendment right?? Id rather send money to an organization that fights for my rights than to a gov't thats trying to take them away! Seriously...

Sorry for jackin ur thread yellowhammer...Im done, infractionize me Steve
Thanks kendo.You said what I was thinking.

Wayne Lapierre is crazy and I get annoyed at how much spam I get from them when they should be sending marketing to everyone else they can, but I just donated some more last week.

Back
Top Bottom