• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has the oldest eform Form 4?

Got one in yesterday. Now the wait for government permissio to have what I am legally allowed to own and have already paid for begins. Maybe by next spring government will deign to allow me a freedom I already possess. Something that isn't even a destructive device. Just a cool politeness factor piece of kit. You know, because we can't have people going around and not annoying their neighbors with loud gunshots which leads them to complain and call law enforcement. Or not waking up their kids or driving their dogs nuts when legally shooting in their backyard. That's just crazy talk.

With a 8 plus month wait time someone should let people send in the application to the ATF, THEN put the silencer on lay a way . You would have 8 months to pay it off. I think more people would get in on this if they could pay $100 or $200 a month while waiting on for the approval from the ATF.

I believe that was done in the past. The issue is if the person reneges on the purchase, the time it takes to run through the hoops to get the form has been wasted and then the ATF has to refund the stamp money. And also the dealer lost out on a potential customer who would've bought the item outright and will have to wait for the product to get removed from the Form 4 registry to go back to a Form 3.

With a 8 plus month wait time someone should let people send in the application to the ATF, THEN put the silencer on lay a way . You would have 8 months to pay it off. I think more people would get in on this if they could pay $100 or $200 a month while waiting on for the approval from the ATF.

I do this for very few people AFTER they grab a can from me IF they were easy to work with, and there is no refund. It’s also going to be higher priced since I have to front the money for a few months. So far it’s worked well. Payments are only taken via zelle / cash.

1684182574219.png

277 Days

And just submitted today for Sierra 5

Back
Top Bottom