• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who is running the SHIELD ARMS G43X magazines

I can’t speak to the Glock version but, I’ve been using the ones for the CZ P-10 with no issues at all. They are by far my favorite mag extensions, definitely worth it.

I have 4 of the 15 round glock 48 mags with the metal mag release. No issues so far, each mag has been run several times. They are a little tight at first but the spring will break in with use. " that's what she said".

Now it's a slimmer glock 19

I have 2 of the S15 mags, no issues with either one. Also using their metal mag catch, no issues with it while using the oem glock mags either. I heard they were making a similar concept G43 mag as well, I emailed them about it and they confirmed it is in the works, however they would not specify a round count for it

Good to go with my two mags and release. I’ve run quite a few rounds though them. As mentioned above they load easier over time. No regrets on my purchase.
60D407CB-DE15-48DE-8840-71B41614DF02.jpeg

I bought two and run them on my 43x. I’ve had zero issues. Some people with the 43x/48 models that were the early ones (bought them right when they came out) have some issues. But shield arms will send you the heavier spring to fix it if it turns out you have those issues. All in all, awesome mags. Just make sure you change your mag release to the metal one as well

Back
Top Bottom