Who Makes The Better Rail

Crumley25

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
385   0
Reaction score
So im buying some stuff up for my AR, been looking at several different Rail Systems for it. I know that I am going with a 10" , Have been considering the YHM Diamond, MidWest one piece, and the Daniel MK18 RIS II Rail.

What do you guys think is the best rail for the money? I want good quality but don't wanna spend a ton of money either.

So im buying some stuff up for my AR, been looking at several different Rail Systems for it. I know that I am going with a 10" , Have been considering the YHM Diamond, MidWest one piece, and the Daniel MK18 RIS II Rail.

What do you guys think is the best rail for the money? I want good quality but don't wanna spend a ton of money either.

If you want the full quad rails then I can't give much of a reccomendation, but the diamond rail was nice for the little time I had it, but I can reccomend the troy alpha rail. It is smaller diameter which is nice on the hand, solid top rail, and comes with rail sections that you can put in the places you need them, I have one small section for my VFG.

i49.tinypic.com_or5loz.jpg

Diamond on left Alpha on right

If you want the full quad rails then I can't give much of a reccomendation, but the diamond rail was nice for the little time I had it, but I can reccomend the troy alpha rail. It is smaller diameter which is nice on the hand, solid top rail, and comes with rail sections that you can put in the places you need them, I have one small section for my VFG.

i49.tinypic.com_or5loz.jpg

Diamond on left Alpha on right

How much did you pay for your pistol lower? :D

Funny you got the bigger scope on the smaller rifle...

Yeah I been looking for a pistol lower so I can go ahead and bring home my 11.5" colt upper.

Funny you got the bigger scope on the smaller rifle...

Yeah I been looking for a pistol lower so I can go ahead and bring home my 11.5" colt upper.

I've got 2 ODT lowers for sale! #45 and #75

the 1x4 scope on their was phenomenal, While I had it I figured I may hunt with the 300 and wanted some magnification, but it was still easily maneuverable with the 1x4 on the 1 setting.

I like the DD rails (currently have an Omega 7 and love it!). Lightweight, high quality, slim profile, continious top rail (on most models), great fit. They're expensive but I figure if you've already spent the $$ for a top tier AR, why put anything but the best on it?

DD is top quality. While the YHM is a little heavier, it looks pretty good for the price point. Just depends on what you want to spend. I dont think you'd regret either.

Back
Top Bottom