• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who mills slides in Georgia?

TradingBana

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
10   0
Reaction score
I'm maybe looking to get a MK 23 slide milled for a red dot and I'd like to keep it in the state so I can drive there and back.

Anyone in southern GA work on niche slides like this?

GA Firing Line does mill work heard they did a good job
They do, but I think last I asked they could only do the more popular things. I can't remember which brands they could do, but I know they could do Glock (obviously) and they couldn't do Walther because I want my PPQ Navy milled. Don't remember the other few makes they do but I'm sure it's on their website

Mk 23 with a dot? I'll have to test it to make sure it's not gonna blow up on you.
Matter of fact, I'll take it off your hands for 300$, it's junk anyway....

They do, but I think last I asked they could only do the more popular things. I can't remember which brands they could do, but I know they could do Glock (obviously) and they couldn't do Walther because I want my PPQ Navy milled. Don't remember the other few makes they do but I'm sure it's on their website
I'm running into a lot of this myself. The only lead I've gotten so far that might actually do it is in NY, but they have long wait times. I'd really rather not ship off my slide to be sitting on shelf somewhere for a few months out of state.

Back
Top Bottom