• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who needs a damn job

Isn't there somebody on here that was desperate in finding a job? He was asking for help because he was homeless if you could find him it might work out.

Isn't there somebody on here that was desperate in finding a job? He was asking for help because he was homeless if you could find him it might work out.
Yeah, DEADPOOL DEADPOOL is. I'm pretty sure KrisD KrisD and him have been working together off and on.
This post's over a year old
Doesn't matter. KrisD KrisD is always looking for good people.
I still (almost) feel bad I snaked a good deal on a Mosin and ammo away from him a few years back. 😆

Did you buy mine?
Nah man, few years back someone listed a Mosin with a spam can for like $325 and I was just a hair quicker on the trigger.
I wouldn't normally have a problem with scoring a good deal over someone else but it makes it hard when the other dude is good people.

if it's the guy who was living in his truck... I read through that whole thread 🙈 KrisD offered him work already but I think the hours weren't enough for him or something like that

Back
Top Bottom