• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who said the mechanic left the drain plug out?

Advance Auto Parts 1 of the 5 qt containers and 4 of the 1 qt containers and it’s 5w-20
My truck runs 8qts of Pennzoil Platinum Full Syn 0w-20 and oil changes cost me right about $60, you will save a ton buying two 5qt jugs and getting it from walmart. Amazon is the best place for filters too.
Advance wants $10 for a pf63, amazon is $6. The oil is around $10 more at advance and the little 1qts will eat you up with how much they cost the one quarts are $10 by themselves, or you buy a 5qt for $30. Thats $20 in savings right there.
Youd save a ton just buy getting it at walmart.

My truck runs 8qts of Pennzoil Platinum Full Syn 0w-20 and oil changes cost me right about $60, you will save a ton buying two 5qt jugs and getting it from walmart. Amazon is the best place for filters too.
Advance wants $10 for a pf63, amazon is $6. The oil is around $10 more at advance and the little 1qts will eat you up with how much they cost the one quarts are $10 by themselves, or you buy a 5qt for $30. Thats $20 in savings right there.
Youd save a ton just buy getting it at walmart.
This is my first time changing oil in this truck so I wanted to make sure I put the exact amount in.

This is my first time changing oil in this truck so I wanted to make sure I put the exact amount in.
Honestly if it was me, I’d put in 9 qts even and call it good. .2 qts is just splitting hairs and your motor won’t notice the difference. Then every 5th change you only have to buy one 5 from the extra quart you had left from the last 4

Back
Top Bottom