• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's shooting GADPA?

From watching your previous videos I definitely feel like the MRDS is slowing you down at this point but I am sure with time you will become even quicker.

From watching your previous videos I definitely feel like the MRDS is slowing you down at this point but I am sure with time you will become even quicker.
Yeah... that's what I keep telling myself... it's a training issue.

I'm going to give the Vortex 1000 rounds... see where I stand after that. :cool:

Ive tried them and went back to irons. Could I have gotten better with it? Maybe, but I didnt want to put it in the time to be honest. With the MRDS on I almost never did any point shooting. With irons, half the time I can't even remember ever seeing the sights, especially at close distance.

Ive tried them and went back to irons. Could I have gotten better with it? Maybe, but I didnt want to put it in the time to be honest. With the MRDS on I almost never did any point shooting. With irons, half the time I can't even remember ever seeing the sights, especially at close distance.
I agree with pretty much everything you say here... I think 90% of the time I can't recall ever looking at my sights during a match... at least not consciously.

I'm usually one to abide by "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" but the interest in the MRDS was just too great.

Back
Top Bottom