• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why are some cops still douche bags?

I’m not offended, it’s you just can’t judge every cop by the actions of those that are bad. I know my son was raised right. FYI I’m almost 66 in December, let me say this, in my lifetime of driving since I was 15, I have had 1 Speeding Ticket. That’s all. Have I been pull over yes but not for speeding, other things, like one time when we carried the kids to see Christmas lights, I went across the yellow line in town and a Police office pulled me over and asked if I’d been drinking, I explain what we were doing and I never got smart. He could tell I was truthful, but respect goes a long way. If you grew up with my Dad, you’d better be respectful to others,especially older folks, if not it would be the last time we did. I will tell you this, I’m not high or mighty but I handle myself well. Carry on the way you want. Your life. I don’t imagine anything either, I handle things well. Some folks can’t.
I've had lots of speeding tickets and I'm almost this many years old(flashing hands 6 times). BTW, my dad could beat up your dad...fact

why are so many civilians that arent cops such a piece of ****?
After some thought on the subject, it does seem that the sad conclusion is that LE is probably about like politicians, teachers, and everything else..............just a reflection of what society has degenerated into.
There's exceptions in every profession, and in general society I'd say, but danged it it ain't a sad state of affairs what we've let the world become.

Back
Top Bottom