• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why are some cops still douche bags?

I was told the other day that Davis pretty much said no more traffic stops unless its just something that can't be ignored. Said more than likely, they wont pay fine, show up to court, then warrants, etc, etc, etc and its just not the time or aggravation.
Another reason why he's a piece of shyte sheriff. He needs to go but the indigs love him.

Stop signs and red lights are mere suggestions made by the white, male Christian oligarchy to oppress and keep the brothers down, don't you know? They impede travel. Macon is out of control and the criminals know it.

Must be nice to have the LE "friends and family get special treatment" card when you deal with the police. Most of us don't have that luxury
If you want me to answer that question honestly, I raise all my kids to be respectful and that the way I was raised, I try to be respectful as much as I can and tolerate jerks, especially those that include people that are always negative and throw these type slurs to people that don’t even know. They treat everybody as they are just like the all bad ones. Do you get where I’m come g from? If you ever get to a position that you can recognize that all people aren’t as you picture everyone that you particularly don’t like, maybe you’ll understand. Or carry on hating and karma will get you.
To answer your question I never got a free ride, as I didn’t have a reason to ask for one.

If you want me to answer that question honestly, I raise all my kids to be respectful and that the way I was raised, I try to be respectful as much as I can and tolerate jerks, especially those that include people that are always negative and throw these type slurs to people that don’t even know. They treat everybody as they are just like the all bad ones. Do you get where I’m come g from? If you ever get to a position that you can recognize that all people aren’t as you picture everyone that you particularly don’t like, maybe you’ll understand. Or carry on hating and karma will get you.
To answer your question I never got a free ride, as I didn’t have a reason to ask for one.
I get exactly where you're coming from. Everyone is talking about dirty cops and you're getting offended especially by the "slur"(as you claim) you imagined in your mind. I personally have no tolerance for high and mighty jerks being offended by talks of dirty cops especially the ones who feel the need to defend someone's honor that nobody was talking about. You'd never need to ask for a "free ride" on the "friends and family get special treatment" program, they'd let you off with a hand shake and a smile

They were like that before they were hired because anyone else can get a better job. If you want good cops you have to limit the scope of work to what is reasonable instead of expecting a low paid government employee to attend to every little problem you can think of.

*🏻

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1682362106684.jpg
    FB_IMG_1682362106684.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 17
I get exactly where you're coming from. Everyone is talking about dirty cops and you're getting offended especially by the "slur"(as you claim) you imagined in your mind. I personally have no tolerance for high and mighty jerks being offended by talks of dirty cops especially the ones who feel the need to defend someone's honor that nobody was talking about. You'd never need to ask for a "free ride" on the "friends and family get special treatment" program, they'd let you off with a hand shake and a smile
I’m not offended, it’s you just can’t judge every cop by the actions of those that are bad. I know my son was raised right. FYI I’m almost 66 in December, let me say this, in my lifetime of driving since I was 15, I have had 1 Speeding Ticket. That’s all. Have I been pull over yes but not for speeding, other things, like one time when we carried the kids to see Christmas lights, I went across the yellow line in town and a Police office pulled me over and asked if I’d been drinking, I explain what we were doing and I never got smart. He could tell I was truthful, but respect goes a long way. If you grew up with my Dad, you’d better be respectful to others,especially older folks, if not it would be the last time we did. I will tell you this, I’m not high or mighty but I handle myself well. Carry on the way you want. Your life. I don’t imagine anything either, I handle things well. Some folks can’t.

Back
Top Bottom