• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why are some cops still douche bags?

As good a thread as any to mention. There’s a whole lot of “cops” coming down here from Dem states to fill the gap Southerners won’t. Can’t blame’em , just wish they’d leave the Dem ideology behind when they do. Sgt Soros bahahaha.

Dont know but I've had a few questionable run ins. Got pulled over going hunting one morning, turned right on a green arrow. Cops hits his lights, said I meant to run the red light and no way had it timed that good but he agreed it was green. He was hoping for a DUI arrest. Gave me a warning even though I did nothing wrong. Another knocked on my door at 1am. Went to door, no one there, gun on me, go outside, someone in all black looking over my back fence, my gun is up, person turned around it was a young woman mpd cop, said I was shooting fireworks. Said she saw it from over half a mile away and through two apartment complexes and a bunch of trees. Her car was at now where to be seen, I was some kind of ticked off. She was straight lying. A GSP pulled me over for my drivers side front tire touching the center line as I was turning on a county road. Something he probably does a couple dozen times a day. as well as all of us. I ran into a Cirkle K one day and a couple of maconites were parked up front, just dumped out a cigar to roll the weed he had in front lap. This was with three cops inside the store and a couple cruisers parked up front also. I mentioned to one that a guy was rolling one right outside the front door, joker gave me the biggest eat crap look and of course they did nothing.

I was told the other day that Davis pretty much said no more traffic stops unless its just something that can't be ignored. Said more than likely, they wont pay fine, show up to court, then warrants, etc, etc, etc and its just not the time or aggravation.

Well I'm speaking from experience and I'll call BS on your statement. My son is a retired GSP and let's just say you couldn't fill their shoes. Better hope you or one of your family is not in a serious wreck and you had a law suit on the guilty person that did it. I would want an experienced team that could get every little bit of information that you will need in a court case. If you want to call me a bootlicker, then I guess I am, I am a man that supports Military, Firefighters,EMT, Nurses, Doctors, DNR's, Game Wardens, Detectives, Police. I guess to some degree we all should, if you're a real man. Most that don't, can't do the job of these folks are really feel inferior, as all they can do is talk down these folks and try to look big in folks' eyes. People like that you can read like a book, well maybe a short story. I would hate to feel that about anyone, as a lot of my friends are in Law Enforcement, all departments and I will treat them with respect. I do believe there are a lot of bad Cops out there, as the one in Dallas recently was totally wrong in their dealings and needs to be fired for those actions alone, and not for what they said, as the State Trooper years ago that killed those kids in Bremen, need to be held accountable. I will say this, you and most on here could not pass the State Patrol Training. Law Enforcement is not meant for all people, if it was you'd see more. I think they need to be backed by more folks like you and others on here, but if ya'll need to hate, carry on. I have an ignore button I can use, don't want to, buy I will.
Must be nice to have the LE "friends and family get special treatment" card when you deal with the police. Most of us don't have that luxury

i try to walk a fairly straight line... so as to stay away from cops ...and stinky vajayjays.. :rofl:
iu

I fully support good cops. Personally always (2 times in my life so far) have had good experiences with GSP , even had a chance to work for them when I was younger before they loosened requirements . I recommend just staying out of the small cities like Rome after dark, supercharged revenue hours. I think they’re under investigation again? Can’t trust everything online.

Back
Top Bottom