• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why do folks post "PM Sent" for offers less than asking?

So I guess I can put you on IGNORE also, so I don't answer any of your ads?
You should probably put me on IGNORE, so you want be pestering me with a bunch of phone call garbage, some people have a life.

From the attitude you express here, I suspect that I have had substantially more "life" than you have, and yet as a matter of professional and personal courtesy I can return every phone call within 24 hours and have done do for more decades than you have been alive.

I've just completed two transactions today, and we have yet to speak. Unless I'm going to leave for a meet, phone calls are totally unnecessary.

You must be one of those that PMed me to call you? I should have put you on IGNORE then.

Well, with your vast life experience, I think it is best that you do what you think is necessary to limit your market for any sales, or the people who will deal with you. Even you reading skills seem to need some improvement or you would know know i haven't PM'ed you about anything. So it's safe to assume you don 't read PMs, you don 't text and you don't do phone calls.

I don't do Facebook and I'm not a Twit, so I don't keep up with current standards of appropriate social behavior. Am I supposed to be butt hurt about being put on someone's ignore list? If so, I'll go take off my big boy pants and put on some ODT pampers.

I don't do Facebook and I'm not a Twit, so I don't keep up with current standards of appropriate social behavior. Am I supposed to be butt hurt about being put on someone's ignore list? If so, I'll go take off my big boy pants and put on some ODT pampers.

What are these standards you speak of?

Really you shouldn't get butt hurt, for any reason.

The appropriate behavior would be for you to put me on your IGNORE list, like I requested, without all this drama, but a hit dog will holler.

I don't recon you do use the USPS either? Do you drive a car, or walk.

There surely isn't any need for me to contact you via PM and all you want to do is chit chat on the phone like a couple of school girls.

That's just the way I roll.

TRUMP 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GLWS

My "meanings" were stated earlier... Not changing my approach....

If there is an item that has not been "bumped" and is a couple pages back... I will not post in the thread as I do not want it brought to the front... Will just PM...

And I'll be hoping that nobody else post in the thread either. lol

Yep, I just respond here's what I have in it here's what I'll take for it, or hey that's a nice Taurus but not really what I'm interested in right now thanks.

Back
Top Bottom