• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why do I do this to myself....

OFace12

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
12   0
Reaction score
Just put another suppressor in jail, and before I have even gotten my first two out of jail that I purchased back in January. Filed for this one as individual instead of trust, just to avoid the 1+ year wait time.

Sandman L. The Silencer Shop kiosk was super easy to use and convenient. Fingerprints on the machine, photo from the app. All done in less than 20 minutes and didn't have to go to courthouse for prints or get passport photos done.

Just put another suppressor in jail, and before I have even gotten my first two out of jail that I purchased back in January. Filed for this one as individual instead of trust, just to avoid the 1+ year wait time.

Sandman L. The Silencer Shop kiosk was super easy to use and convenient. Fingerprints on the machine, photo from the app. All done in less than 20 minutes and didn't have to go to courthouse for prints or get passport photos done.
Did the same thing today. Omega 9K for me and now I’m looking at a .300 mag one. Not sure which one...

Don't worry, it only gets worse once you get them in your hand.:becky: BTW, I hope you have started stocking up on ammo (subsonic preferred) because you are going to burn thru a lot.

Yep got two cases of American Eagle 147 gr. Got them for $209 ea shipped. I’m ready for sure.

Also should tell you to brush and floss you teeth good. You will be doing a lot of goofy grinning the first time you go to the range. AE 147gr subs sound good, just make sure to shoot a few 115's to hear the difference (very noticeable).

Also should tell you to brush and floss you teeth good. You will be doing a lot of goofy grinning the first time you go to the range. AE 147gr subs sound good, just make sure to shoot a few 115's to hear the difference (very noticeable).

Will do. I got plenty of both. Here’s what I’m using it on:

ce1f45a53f0e71474d43a5601168bf7f.jpg

It is easier once you have one under your belt. Kinda of like kids in the first one takes forever to get there and then it boom, what another?
No doubt. I aint having kids. For me its sheen guns or kids. I cannot afford both so machine guns it is. I have a uzi and sten full auto already so I am not in a rush to get either mac .

Back
Top Bottom