• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why do they really want a weapons ban?

linebacker

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
144   0
Reaction score
With all this hype about a weapons ban, will someone tell me the REAL reason why they want a weapons ban? Not the to save our children b/s, but the truth.
your thoughts?

Last edited:
Distraction for the ongoing currency wars/global dominance war....And the ongoing "Pill For Everything" from big pharma (Ironically all the shooters recently have had some sort of medication in their system).

If the US has to sell out the buyers don't want their new property armed.

With all this hype about a weapons ban, will someone tell me the REAL reason why they want a weapons ban? Not the to save our children b/s, but the truth.
your thoughts?

So we cant fight back look at all the over thrown governments in the past 2 years our government is terrified.

I agree. This focus on gun restriction laws is disturbing. It'd be different if they were fighting to make criminals so afraid to do bad things or massacre people they'd never think of even trying, gang crime and related violence with a weapon of any kind but that's not whats happening. Its more like this:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 18
We have over 100 million armed US citizens and that's not counting the criminals and illegal aliens. We vastly outnumber the gov. How can a people stand up against tyranny if they have no weapons to do so ? That's my take on the WHOLE situation. Obama makes sure his kids have ARMED guards at their school protecting them but ours don't matter to him in the least. I hope everyone that voted for that traitor is happy.

Back
Top Bottom