• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why do they really want a weapons ban?

Obama reelection campaign
Focused on making the playing field level. Taking from the rich giving to the poor.

Remember this????

Obamas second term
Take your average law abiding gun owner off the level playing field against criminals and terrorist.

Do I need to explain?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 55
Gun control goes along with the liberal beliefs of the Democratic party. A look at the past couple of presidential elections the data would suggest that gun ownership is a good indicator of Republican voters. It is not a coincidence that the blue states on the map are also where there are already anti-gun laws on the books.

I don't think it has anything to do with guns. It's a foothold to pry away at our liberties and to rend the Constitution invalid.
When they get what they want on gun control they will move on the next item on the list.

They_Call_Me_Riggs Is on the right track. Take away from the rich (to control the economy), Won't Hurt the little guy (hits them with higher tax). Impose a gun ban to control the public. He (Obummer) wants the public to depend on the government. Soon to come, Obama wins a Third election ( being optomistic here, He may be our dictator).

Back
Top Bottom