• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why do they really want a weapons ban?

they have control of the banks, the news media, and want to control any and all guns possible,they have to start somewhere. next will be hand guns because the hype has already started that hand guns are the choice of most crimes and gang related violence.
just my 2¢

It's great for generating political capital. Put yourself on a stage with lucky to be alive children and sign an EO to help protect their blessed little hearts. Marketing, that's why.

they have control of the banks, the news media, and want to control any and all guns possible,they have to start somewhere. next will be hand guns because the hype has already started that hand guns are the choice of most crimes and gang related violence.
just my 2¢

My grandfather used to tell me as a boy that there is two things on this planet that can get anything and everything. #1 Money #2 Women......So with that said I think you may have things backwards....the Banks Own them.

It's great for generating political capital. Put yourself on a stage with lucky to be alive children and sign an EO to help protect their blessed little hearts. Marketing, that's why.

I do find it ironic that the ones profiting the most right now are the weapons and ammo manufacturers and distributors and of course some private sellers.

I think it's quick feel-good legislation. It's like paving streets in Atlanta that aren't that bad, when the sewers are crumbling underneath. "Everyone likes newly paved streets, let's send the money there."

The Democrats will use gun control to either make liberals happy or they'll use it to negotiate other issues.

The indoctrination of the young right now and impressionable adults that have no clue what it means to sacrifice, serve, stand up for our country or respect the fathers and people before who gave is what they are after. They sacrifice of individual rights on a whole is taking its toll and makes it easy to lead the sheep to slaughter.
I really think most of this EO stands no chance but we've been surprised by congress before. They could pass some things that can turn into all out restrictions later

I can't help but think that money is involved in it somehow. Who would monetarily benefit from a weapons ban the most?

Illegal weapons traffickers such as organized crime(Mafia), foreign drug cartels and smugglers who aready have the routes would add weapons to the inventory, street criminals as the black market price would go up

Back
Top Bottom