• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why does everyone wanna see DL or GWCL?

Tactical BeaverHop in, no time to explain...
rank19.png
supporter1.png

Rating - 100%
40 0 0

dobbs_silver.png

So you are more worried about selling a firearm to someone from out of state or a convicted felon, than being in possession of a stolen firearm that may or may not have been used in a crime?:shocked:
Yes, you can check serial numbers very quickly. Personally, I'd rather cut a loss than know I contributed by giving a gun to someone that does harm.

lol

Why does everyone wanna see DL or GWCL?

Because it makes them feel good about themselves.

Kinda like preventing or believing in global warming.

Being able to say I did something Meee Toooo! lol

Tactical BeaverHop in, no time to explain...
rank19.png
supporter1.png

Rating - 100%
40 0 0

dobbs_silver.png

So you are more worried about selling a firearm to someone from out of state or a convicted felon, than being in possession of a stolen firearm that may or may not have been used in a crime?:shocked:
Yes, you can check serial numbers very quickly. Personally, I'd rather cut a loss than know I contributed by giving a gun to someone that does harm.

lol

LOL, this isn't confusing....

Your point?

BanjoJohn BanjoJohn

upload_2018-3-20_11-14-4-png.1558529

#91 .... I said it doesn't. Your question doesn't make sense in reference to what I was saying and implies that I said that checking numbers would stop me from contributing to someone doing harm...it won't LOL.. It will ensure that I'm not buying a stolen gun :doh:

I check all the numbers on my firearms to make sure they aren't stolen. This will insure thatI keep them out of the hands of criminals.:shocked:
OOps, now since I'm in possession of stolen firearms, I'm a criminal.:doh: Well so much for keeping firearms out of the hands of criminals.:wacko:

LOL

BanjoJohn BanjoJohn

upload_2018-3-20_11-14-4-png.1558529

#91 .... I said it doesn't. Your question doesn't make sense in reference to what I was saying and implies that I said that checking numbers would stop me from contributing to someone doing harm...it won't LOL.. It will ensure that I'm not buying a stolen gun :doh:

So you have the numbers run on any firearm before you purchase it? That's cool. You must be in law enforcement.

The law enforcement around here want to have the firearm in hand before running the numbers.

I've asked for ID 3 times...two from guys that looked like they were about 16 and once from a guy with PA plates. He was active duty military in uniform and we met outside the main gate of Ft. Stewart so I was OK with him. I've been asked a couple of times for ID and never mind showing it but mostly the GA plates and/or ODT pedigree work for me and vice versa. I've signed two BOS and one was from a Port Authority cop. To each their own I guess. I've walked away from one sketchy deal where the clown couldn't communicate and gave me a bad feeling. I'm in the camp that it's not my legal responsibility to police what you do with the gun after I sell it to you but I do consider it my personal responsibility to use common sense when selling a gun to you.

Back
Top Bottom