• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why doesn't the death penalty work? This is why! 38yrs on Death Row in GA

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
because the court, lawyers, clerks, prisons, and everyone else involved except for the condemned themselves all make money from this (and sometimes the condemned since they are allowed to write and publish books)

Yeah, this one seems pretty solid. He was even re-tried in 1999. I'm all for due process and the right to appeal, but after you get convicted twice it's time to go.

Its BS

on a side note they should black out some of the details to what he did to that little girl I wish he could die twice then anally inserted into Hitlers ass while Satan jams his pitchfork in his.

This is why the liberals want to control the gun. They lack the balls to control the criminal.

No ****ing liberal is EVER truly PRO-2A. No matter what they say. Liberals are just liars. Whether they are lying to you or themselves.

This is why the liberals want to control the gun. They lack the balls to control the criminal.

No ****ing liberal is EVER truly PRO-2A. No matter what they say. Liberals are just liars. Whether they are lying to you or themselves.

well alrighty then.

Countries in red retain the death penalty. Yes, the company you keep.

Attachments

• Capital_punishment[2].jpg
    Capital_punishment[2].jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 25
I used to be for the death penalty, but no longer think that it is effective in any way...
Not a reasonable way to make sure the person does not offend again - Just give them Life Without Parole.
Not a good punishment for a horrific crime - the criminal will sit in jail for 8 - 10 years and then die. Better to rot for 50 years.
Not a deterrent due to excessive length of time between conviction and carrying out death sentence.
Not cost effective due to legal requirements, appeals and retrials.
Not humane due to the fact that the drug manufacturers have pulled back from supplying the most effective drugs.
Not a good practice in the eyes of more Liberal people in America and across the globe - especially due to possibility of killing an innocent person...

Just my 2 cents...

Back
Top Bottom