• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why doesn't the death penalty work? This is why! 38yrs on Death Row in GA

Well besides money, the issue with death row is the number of people who have been exonerated of their crimes after the fact. If we need without a shadow of a doubt that x person commited x crime then I see no problem with capital punishment however too many innocent people have been executed to try a justify it. One innocent life isn't worth 10 guilty ones or 100 guilty ones.

IMO-- The death penalty is too good for some of these POS's. I say let the families of the victims have at them with baseball bats. Vindication is sometimes the best justice.

The death penalty was never about deterrence. It's about punishment. No law is a deterrent for a criminal anyway. They are gonna do what they want to do and hope they don't get caught.

If you let these assholes sit in prison for 50 years you and I have to pay for it. It's a flawed system. I say make them work their asses off in prison for minimum wage and pay for their own damn food and lodging. You don't work you starve.

Last edited:
IMO-- The death penalty is too good for some of these POS's. I say let the families of the victims have at them with baseball bats. Vindication is sometimes the best justice.

Folks are gonna argue one way or the other. I'm all for making the punishment fit the crime. CRUEL AND UNUSUAL works for me. Give the fathers of those little girls some quality time alone with that bastard. Our justice system has been wrecked by bleeding heart lawyers. Damn CRIMINALS have more rights than the victims nowadays. Bring back the pillory, gallows, and guillotine. When there is no doubt of guilt, the end should come swiftly.

Back
Top Bottom