• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why don't guns have titles?

This is the reason our country is in the condition it is right now. No understanding of our history or interpretive individual reasoning. Not knowing where you are from and the reason the 2nd amendment exists leads to these seemingly "common sense" questions like this.

God help us.

If you like having your car and your guns registered in your name....good idea.....if you like paying a tax to use your car or gun....good idea.....if you think the 2nd amendment applies to you and your guns.....then having a title/registration on your guns.....VERY BAD IDEA.

I was just wondering why guns don't have titles like cars do. I mean wouldn't it protect both the buyer and seller from each other (stolen firearm, used in crime, etc)

cant-tell-if-trolling.jpg

I was just wondering why guns don't have titles like cars do. I mean wouldn't it protect both the buyer and seller from each other (stolen firearm, used in crime, etc)

I suppose it depends on how you define "protect". I personally think I'm more protected NOT having my vital information linked to my guns, stored in a government computer. Not to mention that any sort of gun registry is currently against Federal Law.

Back
Top Bottom