• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why I’m quitting the ‘Walking Dead’ franchise

It's taken the favorite top spot on my 8 year old's TV list beating out Songs Bob. She likes Z Nation too. And for those of y'all that think the effects and gun play are ****ty in TWD just watch a few Z Nation episodes.
My problem with the latest episodes of TWD is that it's getting very grim. Now I know the entire concept of a zombie apocalypse event is grim to begin with. But the show is getting hard to watch just like the last season or two of Sons of Anarchy. That was a good show and we watched all of it but I don't wanna go around again with it. I think the thing with me is that both shows showed just how low down and primal humans can sink. Sign me up for more stuff like Breaking Bad and My Name is Earl.

I feel like Walter White is the embodiment of low down and primal.

It's taken the favorite top spot on my 8 year old's TV list beating out Songs Bob. She likes Z Nation too. And for those of y'all that think the effects and gun play are ****ty in TWD just watch a few Z Nation episodes.
My problem with the latest episodes of TWD is that it's getting very grim. Now I know the entire concept of a zombie apocalypse event is grim to begin with. But the show is getting hard to watch just like the last season or two of Sons of Anarchy. That was a good show and we watched all of it but I don't wanna go around again with it. I think the thing with me is that both shows showed just how low down and primal humans can sink. Sign me up for more stuff like Breaking Bad and My Name is Earl.

You let your 8 year old watch this ****?

I stopped watching it when it started to suck ass in the third season. My wife still watches it and every time I try I just get disgusted with the ****ty effects in a billion dollar franchise. They need to hire a gun guy to help them
Thats what kinda pissed me off about the season finale, the last 20 minutes or so, the footage was all shot with them on their knees. I even told my wife, they must've had a budget on this episode. Lol

Back
Top Bottom