• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why I hate squirrels

In my house they are revered but just because I am the only one without ADHD. Squirrel soap, Squirrel bath towels, squirrel lanterns, And Forest gump from here. The ones on the outside well they are mine to get my revenge.

The older squirrels in my neighborhood must've advised the younger squirrels to stay out of my yard because they are no longer a problem for me. Every chance I get I give them naps with my .22 air rifle. A few years ago they were residing in my attic. I started smelling something nasty above one of our bedrooms one day so I went into the attic and found the source. It was a dead squirrel that had bitten into the wrong wire and fried itself. Its' tail was pointing straight up. I had electricians come to inspect for additional damage and they came out of the attic shaking their heads and wondering how I hadn't already had a fire. Kill 'em all!

My puppy Labrador yelped loudly one day, I go running into the kitchen and he had been chewing on a disposable camera. The battery (capacitor?) zapped him good.

I killed 4 to 15 per day 2004 thru 2010. The police asked me not to use my 22 my pellet gun kills them more efficient. I killed 1 with a rock and 1 with a candel the impact stopped them and my shovel did the rest. 2016 stray cats came and a 9 pound female kills the squirrels and eats them. Now I see a squirrel once every 6 to 10 months. Hate the fers.

I killed 4 to 15 per day 2004 thru 2010. The police asked me not to use my 22 my pellet gun kills them more efficient. I killed 1 with a rock and 1 with a candel the impact stopped them and my shovel did the rest. 2016 stray cats came and a 9 pound female kills the squirrels and eats them. Now I see a squirrel once every 6 to 10 months. Hate the fers.
In for how you killed a squirrel with a "candel".

We need the rest of the story

Back
Top Bottom