• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why I won't own Springfield Armory Inc Guns.

All I know is the forged frames and slides are excellent and if they keep selling 1911s that shoot like this I'm gonna keep buying em. 2 full mags 15 yards

Last edited:
There is no perfect gun company. You can find something you don't like about any of them. Hell, people buy commie guns all day long (made in Russia, China, etc.). Shoot whatever you like, the fact is, we are all gun owners and when push comes to shove, we'll be shooting in the same direction!

There is no perfect gun company. You can find something you don't like about any of them. Hell, people buy commie guns all day long (made in Russia, China, etc.). Shoot whatever you like, the fact is, we are all gun owners and when push comes to shove, we'll be shooting in the same direction!
I actually love Chicom guns.

Well said.:thumb:

I don't care that their guns aren't American made. Hell, besides my ARs most of my guns aren't. I just don't care for their deceiving marketing.

Amen brother!

Back
Top Bottom